Creamy Crockpot Chicken Stuffing and Green Beans
This looks like a sloppy mess but it’s pretty tasty.
- 2 lbs (about 4 chicken breast)
- 1 (6oz) box of stuffing mix
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken condensed soup
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup water
- 10 oz bag frozen green beans
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare crockpot with cooking spray. Season chicken with salt/pepper and place in the bottom of a crockpot.
- Next, top chicken with 1 box of stuffing mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix together condensed soup, sour cream and water. Spread mixture over stuffing.
- Place green bean on top. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours. If you need a longer cooking time, you can do LOW for 6 hours, but I recommend the high setting 🙂