Foil-Pack Chicken and Broccoli Dinner
– Oven to 400
– Spray 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil with oil.
– Combine stuffing mix and water.
– Spoon 1/4 of the stuffing mixture onto the center of each foil sheet.
– Top stuffing with a 6oz. chicken breast half.
– Top chicken with 1 c. broccoli.
– Sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese and 1 slice of bacon, crumbled.
– Drizzle with 1 T. ranch dressing
– Bring up foil sides and fold to seal, leaving room for heat circulation inside
– Place packets on a cookie sheet and bake 25-30 mins
– Remove packets and let stand 5 mins
– Cut sits in foil for steam before opening.