Glazed Pineapple Kielbasa Bites
These are pretty good. I kind of feel like I should be going to a potluck with these or something, but we’re going to eat them all by ourselves because we’re gluttons.
- 1 (14 oz.) regular Kielbasa, sliced
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks, reserve juice
- 3 Tbsp. Teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. pineapple juice (from can)
- Preheat oven to 425-f degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a piece of pineapple on top of a slice of kielbasa and stick a toothpick into them.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients. Place kielbasa bites onto the baking sheet and brush glaze over tops and sides of bites.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until hot. Let cool slightly and serve warm