Lemon Butter Baked Cod
This was nice, simple and good. Fish-picky hubby ate it without complaint but it’s not his favorite. The side is butter braised radishes from my in-laws’ garden, the recipe is here: https://accordingtoleanne.com/2015/06/18/butter-braised-radishes/
2 lb cod fillet (any white fish)
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1. Cut fillets into serving sizes. Melt butter in sauce pan or micro-wave. Add lemon juice to melted butter.
2. In another dish, mix together flour, salt & pepper.
3. Dip fish into butter/lemon mix, coating well on all sides.
4. Dip buttered fish into flour mix, coating well on all sides.
5. Place coated fillets in an ungreased baking dish. Drizzle remaining butter mix over fillets. Sprinkle entire dish with paprika.
6. Bake, uncovered in 350 oven for 25-30 minutes. Fish should flake easily with a fork.
Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.