Bizarre Foods Monday: White Clover Pudding
This was impossibly bad. It tasted like cheap hotel soap. Don’t make this. Just don’t.
- 2 cups of white clover blossoms (remove/snip petals from the flower head and discard any browned petals)
- 1 tbsp (or one sheet) of organic unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice (approx. two large oranges)
- 4 tablespoons of White Clover Honey preferably – though any honey will do
- 1 cup of heavy cream whipped to stiffness (or 1 cup of full fat organic Greek yogurt)
- pinch of salt
- Dissolve the gelatin in 1/4 cup of water.
- In a small saucepan slowly bring to a boil the white clover blossoms, water, orange juice, honey and salt.
- Remove from heat, stir in gelatin until completely dissolved, and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Place covered in refrigerator until the mixture begins to jell.
- Whip 1 cup of heavy cream until it stiffens OR get your cup of yogurt handy
- Fold whipped cream or yogurt into the jelled clover mixture.
- Place into a clear class serving bowl and refrigerate until set.