Tuscan House Italian Pasta Salad
- 12 oz. tri-color veggie pasta
- 1 can (15 oz.) dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) black olives, drained
- 1 cup chopped assorted peppers (I used 2 small sweet and 1 Anaheim)
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 diced Roma tomato
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Tuscan House Italian Dressing
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Italian* Five Cheese Blend
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 oz. pepperoni (about 35 pieces)
- COOK pasta according to package directions. Rinse to cool completely; drain.
- MIX in kidney beans, olives, cucumber and tomato.
- ADD dressing and pepper; stir in.
- SPRINKLE in cheese; blend. Add pepperoni. Refrigerate until serving.
- Note: After refrigeration, salad may need to be tossed with additional dressing.