Ravioli with Sausage and Brussels Sprouts
I finally found a way I like brussels sprouts! This was awesome.
- 1 pound(s) cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 pound(s) sausage
- 12 ounce(s) Brussels sprouts, cut and thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup(s) low-sodium chicken broth
- Grated Parmesan or Romano cheese, for serving
- Cook the ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until browned, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and cook, tossing, for 2 minutes. Add the chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Serve over the ravioli and sprinkle with cheese, if desired.