Chicken Noodle Casserole
This was SO good! I would have told you about it last night if our internet had been working…I had an assist on this from my mother in law since she made a turkey yesterday, I subbed in turkey breast for chicken.
- 4skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 6 ouncesegg noodles
- 1 (10.75 ounce) cancondensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) cancondensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cupsour cream
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cuppanko
- 1/2 cupbutter
- Poach chicken in a large pot of simmering water. Cook until no longer pink in center, about 12 minutes. Remove from pot and set aside. Bring chicken cooking water to a boil and cook pasta in it. Drain. Cut chicken into small pieces, and mix with noodles.
- In a separate bowl, mix together mushroom soup, chicken soup, and sour cream…
View original post 61 more words