Today, I noticed a good number of my radishes were already going to seed, so I pulled them all and planted fresh seeds. My radish bounty:
I made radish butter with half of them and I’m making a side for dinner tomorrow with the rest.
To make radish butter:
small to medium red radishes
- 1 stick (8 TBS)
- to taste
salt and pepper
- Trim leaves and root strand off of radishes, then wash and dry the radish bulbs.
- Place radish bulbs in a food processor and pulse until very finely chopped.
- Add the butter and pulse until smooth.
- Mix in salt and pepper to taste, or spread on bread and sprinkle individual servings with salt and pepper.
- Serve at room temperature. Can be kept covered at room temperature for three days.