This is another easy one to impress guests. I’ve boiled it down to the very simplest of steps, so it’s not a traditional wellington, but quite tasty.
Turkey breast (2-3 lbs)
1 can cranberry sauce (jellied or whole, up to you)
1 package frozen puff pastry, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Fillet out the turkey breast so that you can make a roll or pocket for the cranberry. (If you have a cornish hen or small whole turkey, just fill the cavity with the cranberry sauce).
3. Wrap the turkey around the cranberry and hold in place with toothpicks or skewers. Rub with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast for an hour.
4. Cool slightly so you can handle the turkey and wrap with pastry so the meat is completely covered. Return to the oven for another hour until pastry is golden brown.
5. Allow to rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.