Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
- 4 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 12 soft taco, flour tortillas
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 4 ounces Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Frank’s hot sauce
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small sauce pot over medium low heat, melt butter.
- Add garlic powder, stir to combine and cook for 1 minute.
- Add cream cheese and stir until melted and completely combined with butter and spices.
- Wisk in hot sauce and milk and simmer for 5 – 8 minutes. Add salt to taste.
- Combine chicken, cheese and sauce.
- Lay out a tortilla; fill with about ¼ – 1/3 cup chicken.
- Tightly roll up taquito and place on a greased baking sheet; repeat until chicken is gone.
- Brush taquitos with vegetable oil on all sides.
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes; rotate them every 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve with Ranch dressing and celery sticks.