Cadbury Cream Cookie Cups
I made these for Easter this year and they were almost too good. I had to give them away before I ate them all (and probably gained 10lbs in the process)
Cadbury Cream Cookie Cups Recipe
Yield: 12 Cookie Cups
Homemade Cadbury Cream filling stuffed into chewy chocolate chip cookie cups
- Chocolate chip cookie dough, prepared or purchased
- ½ Cup light corn syrup
- ¼ Cup salted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 Cups powdered sugar
- Yellow food coloring
- Prepare your favorite chocolate chip cookie dough. Spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray and add about 3 Tablespoons of dough to each muffin well. Bake for 13-15 minutes until golden. Let cool 15 minutes in the pan. The middle will sink in. To help it along you can press a small glass (or spice jar) into the well to create a cookie cup. While the cookies are warm but firm use the tips of your fingers to gently twist the cookie cups up and out of the pan. Let cool completely.
- In the bowl of your mixer combine corn syrup, butter, and vanilla until smooth. Slowly add powdered sugar and mix until incorporated.
- Remove about 1/4 of the cream and dye with yellow food coloring.
- Pour white cream into the cookie cups. Finish off with a small drop of yellow cream.
- I used the Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie recipe (off of the back of the yellow bag).
- If the filling gets too firm as you are making these you can warm it up in the microwave (5 – 10 seconds at a time) to make the consistency pourable again.
~ by accordingtoleanne on June 9, 2013.
Posted in Recipes
Tags: bake, baking, breakfast, butter, cadbury, cadbury creme eggs, candy, chocolate chip, chocolate chip cookie, chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate chip cookie recipe, cookie, cookie cups, cookie dough, cooking, corn starch, dessert, easter, eggs, food, Fun, Holidays, Home, light corn syrup, muffin tin, recipe, spring, sugar, tollhouse chocolate chip cookie recipe, vanilla, white, yellow, yolk