Egg Free Cookie Dough Truffles
Yum! My inner fat kid is squealing with delight over these. Yes, I’m that person that buys cookie dough and eats it directly from the tube. Thankfully most of these will be going into care packages instead of my belly.
1 cup salted butter, softened
1½ cups packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups flour
6 ounces miniature chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well — use your hands to get it together the best.
- Roll into 1-inch balls.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Dip in chocolate, drizzle with chocolate or eat as is — equally delicious no matter what!
- Let stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator.
~ by accordingtoleanne on December 7, 2012.
Posted in Recipes
Tags: baking, ball cookie, chill, chocolate chip cookie dough, cookie dough, cookie swap, cooking, dessert, food, fridge, Holidays, light brown sugar, miniature chocolate chips, no bake, recipe, teaspoon vanilla, truffles