Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks
*drool* So good.
1 cup warm water
2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
1 Tablespoon honey (or sugar)
2 teaspoons salt
2 Tablespoons olive oil
3 cups bread flour
2 Tablespoons salted butter, melted
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 lb grated mozzarella cheese
1. In a stand mixer, combine water, yeast and honey and let sit for 5-10 minutes until foamy.
2. Add salt, oil and flour, mix until incorporated. Knead for 6 minutes. You may need to add more flour to get it into a nice smooth ball.
3. Divide dough in half, freeze half for later. Grease your bowl and dough and cover with saran wrap. Let rise 1-2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
5. Mix butter and garlic in a small bowl and spread over the spread dough. Top with cheeses and salt and pepper.
6. Bake 15-20 minutes and serve with marinara sauce or ranch.