Nutella Banana Bread
2 cups (10 ounces) all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
3/4 cups sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 very ripe bananas, mashed
hazelbuts (optional as desired)
1/4 cup plain yogurt (I used cream cheese)
2 large eggs, beaten
5 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
1/2 cup Nutella
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 4 mini loaf pans or a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking soda and salt) Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine mashed bananas with the yogurt, eggs, butter and vanilla extract. Slowly add the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir until well incorporated. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the Nutella for about 20 seconds or until softened.
4. Divide half of the banana batter among the prepared loaf pans. Spoon some Nutella batter over the banana batter, swirling them together with a knife. Repeat the process by evenly dividing the banana batter and nutella batter among the loaf pans. (Add more Nutella on top if necessary)
5.Bake for about 25-30 minutes if you used mini loaf pans like I did or 55 to 60 minutes for a regular one. Toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean, excluding the hot melted nutella.
6. Cool completely before slicing and serving.