Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Braid
This looks impressive, but is much easier than it looks.
2 cans Crescent Rolls
2 cups chicken chunks, cooked
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
2 cups broccoli, steamed and chopped
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. On parchment paper, spread both cans of crescents to form a large rectangle. Squish the seams to make a solid layer.
3. In a bowl, mix chicken, cheese, broccoli and mayonnaise. Spread mixture over the center of the dough to form a log.
4. Cut strips 1 inch apart down each side of the dough and fold over the filling to make a braid.
5. Sprinkle the top with cheese and herbs and bake for 28-30 minutes until golden brown.